Defiance /

Community

Play The Game – Join The Show

Posted on:

Play your way onto Season 2 of Defiance the show!

The first Season of Defiance the Show has come to an end but your journey continues. Replay all of the Defiance cross-over content in the game from July 8th through July 30th  and enter for a chance to have your character written onto the TV show. Get started now by heading to this link : Play The Game – Join The Show

ContestImg

How will the winner be chosen?

The top 10 ark hunters who complete the most arkfall events during the time period July 8th 10am PST to July 30th  10am PST will qualify to have their character written onto the show. The top 10 players will have their characters submitted to a Facebook voting contest. The top 5 players from this vote will then be submitted to the writers staff at Syfy. The final winner will be selected by Kevin Murphy, the lead creator the TV show.

How do I enter?

Follow the contest registration steps above, then complete the most arkfall events during the time period July 8th 10am PST to July 30th  10am PST will qualify

What are Arkfall events

Arkfalls happen in the game daily and are random events where players can salvage the most loot.  When the event occurs the player will be notified on his player map.

What can I win?

The winner will have his/her character appear on the next season of Defiance the TV show. The writing staff will create the characters back story and give the character an appearance on one of the episodes.

When will winners be announced?

Top 10 finalists will be notified by email on August 2nd. The finalists will then be announced via Facebook on August 9th. Final Winner will be selected By September 15th

How can I get alerts for future crossover contests?

Subscribe to the Defiance newsletter! You’ll get early info on upcoming contests, content, and offers from Defiance. To subscribe, log in to your Trion account, check the Defiance box in your “Newsletters” tab, and click “Save.”